i donate blood in the hopes that my blood will overpower theirs and take control of their body so i will gain another vessel to use as my own
why am I reblogging this?
it appears my blood has been successful
Wondering if anyone has any suggestions for books that don’t have sex or sexual attraction in it, with little to no romance, at least for the main character. Or maybe an asexual or aromantic character?
The second and third book of the Old Kingdom Trilogy feature a main character named Lirael who I personally see in my head as being asexual/aromantic. She’s a badass with magic and all she cares about for a while is her work in a library, adventure, beating down bad guys, discovering herself, and her dog named ‘The Disreputable Dog’.
The first book in the series, Sabriel, does have a relationship, but it is very mellow and comes off at first as being a love of circumstance.
Things people need to stop assuming and teaching
- Everyone feels romantic love
- Everyone gets romantic crushes
- Everyone wants to be in a romantic relationship
- Everyone wants to get married
- Romantic love is the strongest kind of love
- Romantic love is the most important kind of love
- Romantic love is the “default” love